Now, before you tell me “that’s not a good reason to have a kid!” understand that I’m (sort of) joking. But, after you read these posts from parents about the weird logic their children have used, you might agree with me.
Kids say weird stuff all the time. That’s because they don’t know anything but do know how to communicate.
Strangely, kids are smarter than a lot of adults I know. They still say hilariously wrong stuff. It’s funny, though, because they’re children and not in charge of lawmaking or a school board.
Let’s all laugh at these hilarious examples of kid logic:
1. Asked my sister if my nephew was enjoying the wedding; this is the picture she sent back.
2. I’m terrified.
3. My daughter now has a special book. She carries it around everywhere and uses it for everything. The other day she snuck it into the car and tried to take it to daycare. She asks to sleep with it, as if it’s a stuffy. The book is the official Mr. Boston Guide to Bartending and Drink Mixing.
4. You should call it whatever you want.
6. Incredible costume.
7. Introducing, my middle child (please note the 3 other children playing normally in the distance). She found a dead squirrel and was super excited.
8. At least she’s writing well.
9. Daughter wanted Barbie centaur …Introducing Barbitaur.
11. We have 6 beds and my kids still sleep like the grandparents from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory every night.
12. Instead of just letting us know verbally she woke up from her nap, or just ya know opening up the cracked door, she thought she needed to wave at us from under the door until she got our attention.
13. Imagination Level 100. My 2-yr-old daughter drew a pillow with chalk, then laid down for a nap…
14. Walked in on my son watching TV like this. Freaked me out for a second.
15. My 4yo daughter was watching something on her tablet that scared her. So she came back with protective headgear.
16. Misheard lyrics make more sense when you don’t know anything.
18. Took my daughter out for a nice dinner.
19. Not sure if I should be proud or concerned. My daughter said “He’s got the RONA!!!” And started making him a coffin.
20. This is how my son was sleeping. He may be immortal.
21. Time it.
23. Normal day here.
25. My two kids sitting next to the brand-new couch my wife ordered them.
26. My son didn’t want to be a tiger or a superhero, he wanted to be a traffic light.
27. “Went to check on my daughter…”
28. Lost my kid in Target… found him here.
29. The prompt was, “What place do you want to go and visit? It can be anywhere in the world.”
30. Ah, siblings.
31. To avoid perpetuating gender stereotypes, I gave my daughter a mix of dolls and toy cars to play with. This is what happened.
32. What’s the statute of limitations on this?
33. Insidious 7.
34. Trickle Down.
36. Looks comfy.
37. RIP Mickey.
38. Sounded like you mom.
39. If you look closely, you can see my son hiding from me.
40. What exactly is the question here?
41. He knows what he did.