Some people take great pleasure in flouting the rules set in place by society, even if it’s totally maddening for the rest of us — and honestly, these people kind of deserve to have their asses handed to them.
These folks include, but are not limited to:
1. This blasphemous pie-eater.
Saw this at the staff holiday party and walked out. pic.twitter.com/CTiwSuqZu6
— Bottlerocket (@bottlerocket) December 19, 2017
2. The mom who justed wanted to make everyone’s tastebuds cry.
3. The proprietor of this hellish establishment.
4. This cruel and genius older cousin.
my cousin kept sayin some stupid shit so i shut his mouth pic.twitter.com/MrRtRVpOmQ
— MAD MAX (@fuckseabass) October 19, 2017
5. The roommate who managed to embarrass his friend in the most poetic way ever.
Roommate has date coming by later and asked me to clean bc he's not home. So I made a Princess D shrine in his room pic.twitter.com/wfOeVUm7yW
— Deno DeMartino (@Deno_Tron) July 1, 2017
6. This truly sociopathic neighbor.
7. The abominable Secret Santa who honestly deserves a lump of coal.
8. The ding-dong who came up with this warning sign.
9. The monster who refilled the toilet paper like this.
10. The asswipe who thought they were clever.
11. The weirdo who put a glue stick in with the chapsticks.
12. Whoever stocked this gumball machine.
13. This truly cruel (and hungry) girlfriend.
14. The evil genius who concocted this toilet paper plan.
15. The barista who knew exactly how to knock a customer down a peg.
A hearty round of applause for Starbucks, please. pic.twitter.com/KDFveVHphZ
— Lee Faircloth (@cleverprime) October 20, 2014
16. The person who though peppermint and cheese would taste delicious together.
17. Whoever deconstructed this poor salad.
This is not what I expected when I ordered a Caesar salad pic.twitter.com/yv9161wG7W
— Celeste Ng (@pronounced_ing) December 11, 2016
18. The UPS guy who could not be bothered to give one single sh*t.