8. The one who just wants to be liked.
7. The one who thinks he’s funny.
A classic variation on “the one who just wants to be liked,” but with the slight difference that he’s not playing practical jokes on his students because he’s insecure. Quite the opposite. He’s doing it because he genuinely thinks his next career is as a stand-up comedian.
6. The one no one can understand.
5. The liberal one.
4. The high maintenance one.
2. The hot one.
1. The one who never shows up.
This article first appeared on PizzaBottle.