Many times in life, people need to visit doctors and hospitals for vitally embarrassing situations they definitely wish they could get out of. For some, getting injured in sexual acts can be truly traumatizing. Who really wants to explain to medical professionals you got burned because you were letting your SO drip hot wax all over your nipples? Not me.
One man recently shared the story on Twitter of how he had to go to the emergency room due to the fact that he got a vibrating dildo stuck up his ass—literally. And, he had the pics to prove it.
Could you even imagine having to look the person in the eye? While your ass is buzzing? Nope.
Oh My God.
A life lesson for us all.