Any girl who grew up with brothers knows it’s a special kind of infuriating joy. One minute you’re being tackled to the ground for messing with their video games or falling into the toilet because they never put the damn seat down and the next minute they’re acting insanely overprotective because you brought a boy home. You never know what you’re going to get.
Through all of the ups and downs, having brothers is never a dull moment and these jokes prove just that.
1. They eat everything.
#GrowingUpWithBrothers your leftovers are never safe. ever.— Em (@em_davv) July 4, 2016
2. No potential boyfriend is ever safe.
#GrowingUpWithBrothers always afraid of bringing a boy home— alex hartley (@alexhartleh) July 22, 2016
3. They teach you valuable life skills.
#growingupwithbrothers knowing how to tackle and play Xbox before I knew how to braid my own hair— Alana Lorts (@AlanaLorts) July 28, 2015
4. They’d destroy you for turning off their video games.
5. Being around them gave you special intel.
#GrowingUpWithBrothers knowing how guys think bc you hear all your brothers talking to his friends about girls— nat ✨ (@nmb_xcx) July 17, 2015
6. And you judged every girl they brought home.
7. The rules were never fair.
#growingupwithbrothers— . (@avada_caitdavra) February 9, 2018
me: Mom can I go out?
Mom: be home by 9
brothers: Mom I’m going out
Mom: okay see you in 4 days
8. Your friends were always trying to hit on them.
9. They always got spoiled.
me coming home after a long day: hey mom what can i eat— areeba (@aareeeba) April 28, 2018
my brother after sitting at home all day: hey mom what can i eat
mom: omg my beloved son, let me cook you something fresh and we can eat together! let me fold the napkins into swans for you my king
10. You never knew if you really belonged.
#growingupwithbrothers being told you're adopted every day when you were younger— Mariana Olivo (@olivo_m21) July 29, 2015
You May Also Like
11. They’re super protective.
12. But they can’t seem to remember basic things.
almost falling into the toilet is a weekly occurrence #growingupwithbrothers— yasmeena sulaiman (@mee_mee_5) February 22, 2017
13. You always felt like one of the boys.
#growingupwithbrothers having the same humor as a guy bc you basically are one— Kayla (@K_daniels123) September 19, 2016
14. You almost never had to share clothes.
#growingupwithbrothers my clothes might be safe but my leftovers aren't— no plz (@tbhplzdont) July 31, 2015
15. And they still think they can boss you around.