Sometimes pranks are obnoxious, but for the most part, they show that someone cares enough about you to want to spend time annoying you. And making each other laugh only strengthens relationships. These women must care about their boyfriends, partners, and husbands a lot because they spent time pulling off some hilarious pranks at their expense. And for anyone who says women aren’t funny, A) shut up and B) read on.
1. Always gotta be on the lookout for John McClane in your air ducts.
2. Definitely Slytherin.
Trying to be an adult and read a scientific paper and your wife does this… pic.twitter.com/nzoPBpB528
— Marc W Van Goethem (@marcwvg) January 24, 2019
3. The pillow version of Face/Off.
4. When the troller becomes the trollee.
Wife bought a chalkboard Xmas tree to count down the number of days until Xmas. I’ve been erasing the number and writing conspiracy theories instead, infuriating her. Today, she took it too far… from funny
5. When the milk has turned…
6. Dirty AF.
7.Whoops! And congratulations!
8. Unplugging the ol’ biological clock.
9. Sweet talk between lovers.
10. Maybe he wanted a girl?
11. He should have been more specific.
12. Oh, babe.
— Lizetteg (@galvanlizette13) November 14, 2016
13. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
14. This couple just fits together.
15. Ask and ye shall receive.
16. April Fools in love.
17. At least she didn’t lead him on too long.
18. This means war.
View this post on Instagram
This is my bed. After I pull the covers back up and with the way my husband gets into bed, he won't know about these tiny soldiers till he's laying on them:) Best part – he'll curse the kids and have no idea I booby trapped his side. Oh and I served fish for dinner. Both boys whined and complained with e v e r y bite. #lesssugarmoreveggies #boobytrap #funnywife #pathetichumor
19. She’s got jokes.
20. Hopefully he’s not as sensitive as his teeth.
21. Master level troll.
22. It’s a dummy reading a diary, anyway.
24. Screw your TruckNutz…
25. When you’re feeling watched…
26. This pregnant wife pulled a prank that could make a grown man cry.
27. So close.
28. A deep sleeper with an adorable pedicure.
29. *Puts whip back in secret hiding spot.*
30. A sweet prank from beyond the grave.
Before my mum passed away, she gave my dad strict instructions to water the plants in the bathroom. He's been religiously watering them & keeping them alive. They look so amazing he decided to take them to his new home, only to discover they are plastic! Can hear my mum chuckling pic.twitter.com/N87giD5zKT
— Antonia (@Flaminhaystack) January 16, 2018