Who can you make fun of if not your own kids, the beings to whom you have given life? And honestly, what better way to show affection than to troll your children to within an inch of their very existence?
These parents all tortured their children by mocking their selfies and embarrassing them on purpose. And you know what? We freakin’ love it.
1. This dad, who thought it’d be fun to go full-on Fury Road war-boy cosplay to drop his daughter off at school.
2. And this mom, who told her son this was the only cup he was allowed to drink alcohol from in college.
4. This dad, who uses old-school photo filters.
sent my dad this… so he sends me this… pic.twitter.com/QCN8bMWauA— Jinx. The Siren. (@GabTheGem) July 30, 2016
5. This mom, who provided her son with just what he asked for when he jokingly said he wanted a urinal cake for his birthday.
Mom asked what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday. Jokingly said "urinal". She delivers like she did 23 years ago. from funny
7. This mom, who sent a postcard trolling her kid from afar.
8. This dad, who shamed his son even more than the liquor store did.
That Proud Dad Moment when you go to the Liquor Store and Find Your Sons Confiscated Fake ID Displayed on the Wall of Shame pic.twitter.com/V6SbzuUfDh— Wade Grundmeyer (@coachswaz) October 21, 2017
9. This dad, who has obviously been keeping track.
My dad was just introduced to Venmo and it's the worst thing ever. He just requested $50 for "2001 tee ball registration fee"— Adam Jacob (@Adamjacobbbb) August 15, 2017
10. These parents, who made a simple request of their son.
My parents… from funny
11. This dad, who brilliantly recreated his daughter’s Instas.
12. This mom, who roasted her son via text. Ouch.
when your mom roasts you pic.twitter.com/bApJW6xiwL— ZAXX (@ZAXXOfficial) February 6, 2017
13. This dad, who slipped a note under his daughter’s door after taking her phone away. Truly savage.
So my friend got her phone taken away and her dad slid this under her door pic.twitter.com/d91I89T8hi— bailee (@bailee_xox) July 2, 2017
14. This dad, who left a comment on a photo of his daughter and her boyfriend: “Glad they’re blue!”
15. This dad, who is officially not lending his son $20.
16. This dad, who photobombed his daughter’s prom picture.
17. These moms, who collectively mocked their sons’ selfie.
18. This mom, who wasn’t going to let her daughter step out of place.
20. These parents, who aped their son’s Facebook photo perfectly.
21. This mom, who pulled a dirty (but healthy) trick.
22. And finally, this dad, who took a gander at his 8-year-old son’s browser history.
So my dad decided to check the history on my 8 year old brothers ipad… watch till the end 😂 pic.twitter.com/K8fdP5EyGm— Ashleigh Wilson ✨ (@ashleighjwil) February 24, 2019