It’s weird to think of life before YouTube when if you wanted to see a guy get hit in the nuts with a wiffleball bat, you had to wait for Bob Sagat to dish it out on America’s Funniest Home Videos. Now, you can get pretty much anything, but there will always be a special place in our hearts for those timeless videos that captured our attention.
People on reddit have been sharing the one last video they’d watch if YouTube was shutting down. It’s a hilarious trip down memory lane.
1. Clarke and Dawe – The Front Fell Off
2. Picking Cotton On A Racist Field Trip
3. The Count Censored
4. Russian Guy Rescuing A Cat From A Tree
5. Bubb Rubb & Lil Sis: “Tha Whistles Go WOOO”
6. Inappropriate Laugh Track
7. History Of The Entire World, I Guess
8. Grape Stomp
9.”Shia LaBeouf” Live – Rob Cantor
10. Excited Train Guy, New York!
11. George Washington
12. Bizkit The Sleep Walking Dog
13. Dramatic Chipmunk
14. Lizard Jumps On Anchorman
15. Absence Of The Towels
16. Dramatic Cupcake Dog
17. Andrew, You Are Not The Father