To anyone with OCD, I apologize in advance. This is going to be rough for you.
It’s the little things in life that make it worth living, but sometimes it’s also the little things that drive you up the wall. Like a pube on a bar of soap that just won’t rinse off. It’s not really a big deal, but to some of us, it’ll ruin your day.
I won’t lie, this post was hard to put together. I’m 100% triggered.
1. Some city planners are dicks.
2. Throw it in the trash. Move to a new city.
3. Turn off your lights at the drive-in. This is why the guy with the hook for a hand killed.
4. I’ve lost my appetite.
5. Thanks for leaving me some.
6. Physics hates you.
7. It’s still good.
8. I lived with someone who used to do this. I still hate them.
9. Any port in a storm.
10. I want my $2 back.
11. Whatever you weren’t going to write anything anyway. You already have 12 blank notebooks.
12. Grow up.
13. My brother got one of these after his 4th kid.
14. Fuck you, trees.
15. Children are monsters.
16. Oh good my iPad is he…
17. I’m having a panic attack.
18. Any day now, asteroid.
19. Cool. Thanks.