It’s so crazy how your brain just fills in an image for whatever it can’t process right away. For some of these, even after I read the captions it still took me several seconds before I could see them. It makes you wonder how often this happens in our everyday lives and we don’t even notice.
1. Rocky sky
2. Thought I left my hatch open.
3. Nice shoulder
4. Looks like a cat- cow hybrid.
5. One single photograph, not four.
6. Thought this section of fencing was levitating.
7. I'm gonna walk my ass on outa here
8. Not a lobster in space, just a lobster in bucket
9. This picture my mom took in South Dakota.
10. Where does the bicep end?
11. Giraffe Doggo
12. Thought this was a desktop background but it’s just a reflection of our couch
13. Deer with tree face
14. Whoah calm down there
15. Cow looks like it's eating a smaller cow
16. Nuclear Explosion
17. This zebra giraffe hybrid.
18. Nice dress
19. Giant bug attack! (On my windshield)
20. One of my favs
21. is that Aragorn reading?
22. Just two people holding a mirror.
23. Just a female centaur cooking.
24. Double doggo
25. decapitated mannequin
27. My dad’s eyedrops looks like they’re floating
29. Dog on bear blanket
30. Cat with a transparent ear.
31. This scooby looking like he's doing something else
You may or may not also enjoy these high quality links:
- 33 Of The Best Meme Man Memes We Could Find
- The Best (Or Worst) Of Reddit’s Roast Me Memes
- 13 Hilariously Flawless Responses To Dudes Asking For Nudes
- Twitter Is Debating Which Fruit Of The Loom Logo Is Right, After Man Points Out You’re Probably Remembering It Wrong
- It’s Been A While Since We Checked In On The Fine People Of Walmart (27 Pics)