People who grew up in the 90s and 2000s have kids of their own and I’m just now realizing how hard it will be to explain some of the things we grew with. Kids today will never understand things like CDs and running out of phone minutes but it’s triggering some nostalgia for me.
1. This symbol on your iPod.
2. Then right after plugging it in.
3. 17 hours to download a song from LimeWire.
4. Then this happens.
5. Finding out your thumb ruined the disposable camera photos from your vacation.
6. When your Live Strong bracelet finally broke.
7. The stress of picking your top 8.
8. Updating your Netflix DVD queue.
9. Then receiving the wrong DVD and your weekend is ruined.
10. Running out of minutes.
11. Trying to burn a CD then this happens.
12. Trying to record the perfect ringtone.
13. Farmville requests.
14. Blockbuster being out of copies.
15. Trying to use the computer.
16. When you had to worry about your CDs skipping.
17. Just to find out this devastating news.
18. These absurd download time estimates from Windows.
19. The pain from hitting your ankle with a Razor Scooter. Also, Razor Scooters.
20. This is where my anxiety problem started.
21. Finding out the album art wasn’t sized correctly.
22. The red ring of death on your Xbox.
23. Trying to watch a YouTube video then this happens.
24. Wet Uggs.
25. When you hold your pee for the entire TV guide to start over.
26. This trend.