I’m not a picky eater, and I have huge respect for those who work in the service industry, so I try my best to be a good customer. I almost never make special requests at a restaurant but sometimes you just want something specific. Delicious compliance if you will.
There’s nothing better than fantastic customer service, especially when you’re hungry. These examples of delicious compliance are so accurate you can’t even complain because technically, they’re not wrong.
1. Asked for 1 fruity pebble, and got it
2. Asked for lots of sugars – got a medium-sized cup full
3. Asked the hubby to get me some ginger. This is some ginger.
4. This restaurant is only allowed to sell beer if someone buys food.
5. We asked for extra Cane’s sauce…they gave us EXTRA Cane’s sauce.
6. I (politely) asked for more sauce. I wasn’t mad when she returned.
7. Ask for “a little extra sour cream” at Qdoba. She squeezed that sour cream for a solid 10-15 seconds. Was delicious
8. We asked for a side of ranch. Well…it’s a side.
9. When you order an icecream with cone.
10. Is this XXXtra mayo on an Impossible Whopper Flavortown?
11. I think my barista recognized me as crazy caramel girl
12. Asked for extra pickles at Burger King and they gave me this!
13. Asked for a corgi cake for my birthday. Husband did not disappoint at all!
14. Mayo and cheese only.
15. “A handful of mild sauce, please.”
16. When I was a first-year in university, a bunch of us in residence got Domino’s delivered. One guy asked for a pizza with “triple pepperoni” and “no cheese”. This was the result.
17. Asked for extra parmesan packets. I am pleased.
18. “Please bring a veggie platter to the potluck”
19. My sister asked for extra ice cream for her pie and my mom delivered
20. In the special instructions, I asked for “lots of pickled onions pls! :)”, they complied (the container in the back was filled to the brim with more of em, free on the side!
21. I thought my husband had a soda, when I asked what’s with the fries he told me, “I told them lots and this is what they gave me!”
22. Extra cheese, please!
23. Large Ranch from Wingstop. Beer for reference.
24. I got another mac and cheese burger. This time I asked for “as much mac and cheese as you can without getting fired.” I might not survive.
25. When your 3-year-old asks for a rainbow dinosaur donut birthday you deliver. Drew up the design and had it made and they did an awesome job.
26. Requested extra cheese, not disappointed
27. Ordered a “half mushroom half pepperoni” pizza…
28. Casually mentioned I was in the mood for a piece of cheese
29. My niece wanted a pizza-burger for breakfast. My sister complied.
30. I asked for “just a lot of extra ranch dressing”