Most people make some kind of effort to reduce their carbon footprint. Okay, maybe most people have just thought about it really hard and that’s okay too. We’re all doing our shitty little parts. A man on Reddit asked if he was wrong for yelling at his environmentally friendly girlfriend for being too controlling about saving the planet and that she should focus on getting corporations to reduce their footprint first. Do you think he was right?
You may also want to check out our favorite links from this week:
- Did You Know? When Squirrels Jump, They Land Like Superheroes!
- Christmas Tree Ornaments That Are Actually Funny
- Genius People Who Found a Way To Protect Their Christmas Trees From Pets
- Dad Photoshops Baby Into Dangerous Situations To Freak Out Relatives
- This Artist Adds Monsters to Thrift Shop Paintings, And It’s Hilarious