Packages should be delivered quickly and safely. Sadly, we only mastered “quickly” in this country. I blame us. We are the ones who demanded it so fast, and we are reaping what we sow. If you want your packages delivered quickly without being damaged, you better support Amazon warehouse employees when they strike.
All right. No need to make this political. We want our packages fast, but we’d also like the USPS, UPS, and FedEx employees to pay enough attention that the packages arrive in one piece.
Some of us still don’t go anywhere. It has nothing to do with world events. We choose to not go anywhere. And yet, we’ll still miss it when FedEx rings the doorbell. How is it possible? I was just peeing for the 18th time today (it takes a lot of caffeine to write these posts). What are the odds they’d show up right at that moment?
I don’t have any right to complain. Delivering packages is backbreaking work. But I see these laughable delivery fails and I feel the people’s pain.
Package delivery fails that are so bad, it’s funny:
1. Nailed it.
2. Hey, that’s not nice.
3. The pumpkins weren’t smashed because they’re plastic.
4. Well, at least they followed the instructions.
6. Thank you for keeping this discreet.
7. The only good excuse for a late package.
8. Bed Bath & Beyond is out here protecting every item.
9. Looks good. Send it.
10. He probably won’t see it. Men aren’t observant.
11. No, I’m sorry. For using this service.
12. “Someone was murdered with my package.”
13. No need to look at the picture on the front of the box. No.
14. Going to need some grease and a crowbar.
15. Well hidden. Thanks.
16. “I hate you, UPS.”
17. Just put that anywhere.
18. We are home. Do not leave that stickie note here…
19. At least the package is safe.
20. FedEx delivers right through your door.
21. USPS for the win!
22. Left it right where they said it was.
23. Well, they tried.
24. It’s a surprise.
25. This was the most annoying character in the Megaman games.
26. Shoelaces delivered in a box made for shoes?
27. How is she going to get inside?
28. Ah, yes. Fragile.
29. “The Hulk delivered this package.”
30. Dropped at the end of the road a quarter-mile from house.
31. You’ll find it.
32. Like Tim Gunn himself, he made it work.
33. Dear Mom…
34. How not to send a rake.
35. “I can always tell when UPS delivers a package.”
36. They left something on there.
37. Oh… Do NOT bend…
38. Very good. Yes. No one will know.