If the last year has taught me anything, it’s that I will never do anything I said I would if I “had the time.” Well, Twitter user Scott T. Miller’s parents have outdone us all with their “modern mini house.”
Miller takes us and a tour in this thread including pictures of every room and the attention to detail is truly amazing. This house looks like a place I want to live and if you didn’t tell me this was a mini house I would’ve thought this was some really cool house on Zillow but it’s not. This is like the modern version of MTV’s Cribs, but for Scott’s parents.
Follow The Mini Model House: Instagram
1. “My mom and step-dad have spent the better part of quarantine building what they call their “Mini Modern House.”
2. “It is, quite literally, a miniature marvel, and the world needs to see it.”
3. “Fully built and designed from scratch, the MMH comes with…functioning electricity.”
4. “A dope man cave”
5. “and game room.”
6. “A dazzling first floor (I mean, look at that living room)”
9. That staircase, though.
10. “A high-ceilinged master bedroom.”
11. “Two kids bedrooms”
14. Boiler Room
15. Laundry Room
Miller says, “I endlessly made fun of my mom when this project started, but I’ll be damned, this is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.”
16. A fully functioning garage door…
So, um, my mom has informed me that the garage door on the MMH actually works.
— Scott T. Miller (@byscottmiller) January 30, 2021