I prefer when someone is a jerk to my face. Not saying I like it, but passive aggression, lack of social awareness, and talking shit behind my back is so much worse. If you feel the same, this list is going to trigger you.
1. Whoever invented fake leather that flakes off after 1 year, please go to jail.
2. Autocorrect in a nutshell.
3. The owner’s son at my work, takes up two spaces in employee parking, closest to the employee entrance, EVERY DAY.
4. Sincerely, Society.
5. This cooktop.
6. This only happens when I’m in a bad mood.
7. Ok now this is just the universe messing with you.
8. Not a sticker.
9. I don’t think I need to explain this one.
10. How my sister charges her phone…
11. Okay! 🙂
12. The big one from the $0.50 machine. Small one from the $0.25 machine. Exact same item.
13. In Hell, the last bit of slushie always looks like this.
14. Bought a book and they put a sticker here. Can’t peel without tearing the page. It was at least in the acknowledgments but I still like reading that too.
15. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
16. I have to untangle this at work.
17. Where my girlfriend left her cup of water.
18. The circle on the Netflix volume control isn’t centered on the line.
19. I was going to get a crappy cup of coffee on my 10-minute break but someone put a mini weenie in the Keurig.
20. The outlets are all at different heights in my mom’s apartment.
21. When the car spins, someone’s gonna die Final Destination style.