Bigger doesn’t always mean better, but when something is way bigger than you expected it to be it stops you in your tracks. Absolute units aren’t just people and animals either. An absolute unit is anything with inherent thickness and a commanding presence. Anything from a particularly girthy carrot to one of those mega buff kangaroos. Thicccccc.
1. This horse looks like it played baseball in the 90s.
2. Never going to Argentina.
3. Need a bigger couch.
4. To catch the squirrel, you must become the squirrel.
5. Has anyone seen my basketball?
6. A Canadian semi.
7. You’re gonna hurt your back.
8. RIP Pooh
9. How does it even fly?
10. Bed bread.
11. An old one but my favorite.
12. McDonalds megafry
14. I’d clean out an entire jar of spicy mustard with that badboy.
15. His name is Clog.
17. How they put together the IKEA stores.
18. Her rap album cover.
19. A Grolar Bear. Half grizzly half polar.
20. That’s like $17 at Chipotle
21. Hauling it.
22. Snowman with some staying power.