Product design can really suck. With some products, it seems like the last thing they thought about. I get that function is more important than form, but not by a lot. People want both. Just look at these great examples.
1. Imagine a place that actually fixed the carts.
2. Not internet? No problem.
4. Wood carving knife that comes with bandages.
5. Could save a job.
6. Who would click no???
7. Bike seat that is also a pump.
8. So no one has to dig through the trash to collect bottles.
9. The TP tube is a small travel roll.
10. An actual LARGE unsubscribe button.
11. So smart.
12. Thanks, LEGO.
13. So you know when your\’re out of milk.
14. A much simpler captcha.
16. That’s one cool cat.
17. Bathroom stall lock is also a try for your things.
18. Subway turtles helped by the Japanese? Sounds familiar.
19. Still kind of passive-aggressive but ok.
20. A garlic knot instead of the plastic Barbie table.
21. Very cool.
22. Been doing this to door handles for years.
23. Strings show what they do.
24. I have a feeling they run out of black baskets all the time.