Hope you’re ready for this week’s episode of “People Who Really Need to Log Off!” These people just can’t stop lying for attention online and I just can’t get enough of their weird stories.
Has anyone ever clapped at a stranger? Why do most of these stories end with the room erupting in applause? I’d like to see these authors branch out into someone just giving them a polite nod to make it a little more believable.
1. Just a casual assault.
2. This totally happened.
3. Why does the person behind them always need to lose it?
4. Please go outside.
5. I’ve never seen shorter dick energy.
6. Sir, that is a baby.
7. Why must everyone clap???
9. Can everyone just let Harry Potter go?
10. No one had a phone to GPS?
11. I’d like to see a fast clap.
12. I have so many women I can’t keep up!
13. Not a conflict of interest at all.
14. Having a normal one.
15. I want her students to find this.