Inspirational Instagram accounts can be very helpful. If you’re anything like me, a little reminder to do better can go a long way. I’m a little hard-headed at times, so some cursing helps get the point across.
This brings me to my new favorite Instagram account, ‘Good F*cking Design Advice.’ Created by the authors of ‘Do the F*cking Work: Lowbrow Advice for High-Level Creativity,’ they share daily mental health advice with a fun twist, cursing.
We could all use a reminder to take better care of ourselves these days, so why not start with a fresh perspective? Plus, research indicates swearing is a sign of intelligence and it’s also a sign of honesty.
1. It’ll give you a clearer view.
3. We got one picked out for you.
5. They’re not making any more of it.
7. Do it the easy way.
9. As you are.
11. You get out what you put in.
13. It’s only a surprise if you accept that you don’t know what might happen.
15. Destiny has its own agenda.
17. So act like it.
19. You’ll never change perspective unless you’re willing to change your position.
21. Much of who you are has been gathered on the journey, and much has been worn away.
23. It takes many beginnings to reach a single end.
25. And think before you make one.
27. What else are they good for?
29. You see the world as you see yourself.
31. At least then you’ll always know who to blame.
33. No one will take you seriously if you can’t see yourself honestly.
35. Setting goals is the first sign of true commitment.
37. You’ll find out one way or the other.
39. It’s time.
42. The war will be over when you stop fighting.
43. Do it for yourself.
45. So the world doesn’t fall apart.
47. Your first responsibility is to yourself.
49. The one that counts is the one that works.