It’s like rain on your wedding day
It’s a free ride when you’ve already paid
It’s the good advice that you just didn’t take
And who would’ve thought it, it figures — Alanis Morisette
We’ve all been there, but these people have been there most recently, and epically…
1. You do the marijuana, be prepared to suffer the consequences.
2. “Slipped in the shower, landed on the toilet.”
3. “I got shot at this morning because I flashed my headlights and honked at a group of early 20 yo kids that cut me off in traffic which almost caused me to wreck.”
4. Why would they even make this an option?
5. That feeling when you find cinnamon sugar shrimp tails in your Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
This really happened, and is 100% not fake, btw. Read the full story here.
6. Read my lips: this isn’t nice.
7. “Rethinking my life.”
8. Well, I don’t think AppleCare covers that.
9. “Homestyle, spicy, or foodborne illness?”
10. How are there this many plates when restaurants are at half capacity?
11. These are the moments they cut out of all those HGTV shows.
12. When your dog gets into the oil paint because he wants to join Blue Man Group.
13. Measure twice, then measure again, then think about it before this happens.
14. Breakfast in bed is good. Dinner in bed is a disaster.
15. When you go up to get the Halloween decorations in the attic but end up becoming the Halloween decoration.
16. Nice to have a Tiny Home, but you shouldn’t protect it with a tiny hose.
17. “I just wanted some ice.”
18. “I’m 5’11 and still shop in the Children’s section.” For Sale. Baby Shoes. On A Grown Man.
19. He seems fine with it.
20. How to make a cheesier drink.
21. Once again…”Well, I don’t think AppleCare covers that.”
22. “Toddler wanted to do puzzles.” Sadly, when they finished these, there was still one piece missing from each.
23. I’ve made other plans for Thanksgiving.
24. “Ordered a $12 salad.”
25. When you order a “Salami Baguette” from IKEA.
26. What’s worse than finding a snake in your toilet? Finding one that comes and goes as it pleases.
27. We can fight over which way the roll goes, but not like this.
28. When dad doesn’t spring for someone from Best Buy to mount the TV for you.
29. Did the car… fly into the garage?
30. “When you pay extra for a window seat.”
31. Really throwing a whole monkey wrench into your commute.
32. Great stories don’t always have a beginning, middle, and end. Sometimes, you only need two parts.
33. Doing the right thing did not pay off.
33. Their jokes go so long.
35. 127 Hours made this look too tempting.
36. Might be some identity fraud here.
37. Nice job mom.
38. Close enough.