S**t happens. Like, a lot.
So chances are it’ll be your turn to take the brunt of it at some point. That’s why it’s important to enjoy the times when it’s happening to someone else.
Funny fails are only hilarious with a little perspective…
1. For a month, I thought I lost my wedding ring on a cross-country road trip. I called gas stations, pawnshops, searched lost and found posts. Finally, I gave up ever seeing it again when we realized it was under my husband’s deodorant
2. Sunk my four-wheeler while looking for my phone that also sunk
3. My pork ribs dinner. Unsure if stress causes short-term memory loss but I put ribs on, logged into work, and here we are two hours later with the grill at full blast.
4. Thieves stole my steering wheel, now I can only drive straight.
5. A bottle of sweet & sour sauce exploded in my bag.
6. Found a bed bug in the hotel we’re staying at.
7. Broke my foot in Cancun…first day of my honeymoon.
8. A full jar of minced garlic.
9. My house just fell on my car.
10. I’ve only had this car for two weeks.
11. I can’t find the culprit that left this in my house.
12. Thanks for giving me Salmonella to go. This is why I have trust issues…
13. Stained my floor last night.
14. On my way to the market, I stepped in a bit of mud.
15. Swearing ensued.
17. Well, it is not a good idea to clean the screen of the Macbook with glass cleaner.
18. Don’t forget to tighten the air filter…
19. I guess some birds had a poop party above my driveway last night.
20. Found this massive paper wasp nest in my shed.
21. My mom got me this bracelet years ago when I was going through a rough patch. Today, these are the only three letters still hanging on…
22. Making a salad for dinner. Grabbed the oregano instead of the parsley. The parsley has a sprinkle cover…the oregano does not.
23. I lost my phone at a festival, a few hours later I found it burning next to the campfire.