Halloween season is here and thankfully this year we can kinda, maybe, sort of go out and celebrate safely? At least according to Dr. Fauci.
That means costumes need some extra thought, and if these people don’t inspire you to nail your costume, I don’t know what will.
Best Halloween Costume Ideas for 2021:
1. “Going to a costume party tonight as Karen and her non-vaccinated child.”
2. “Lara Craft”
3. You better be scared
4. Cynthia! She’s a really cool dancer!
5. No one asked for a “Sexy Dobby” costume, but boy did she nail it…
6. If you loved Game of Thrones… I’m sorry you still have to admit this is good.
7. Game. Blouses.
8. My friend nailed his Kevin Smith costume.
9. “The scariest costume of all.”
10. “This Post-Endgame Black Widow Cosplay.”
11. “Show me the receipt.”
12. Hubs and I switching it up this Halloween.
13. 6-degrees of Halloween costume.
14. “My take on Cruella de Vil for a Heroes/Villains party.”
15. Dressed as my cat Murnau for Halloween this year.
16. I just want everyone to know that my two-year old insisted on being “pants” for Halloween…
18. Every year my work hosts a costume contest.
19. My Uncle’s Halloween costume is the scariest thing he’s ever known, his ex-wife.
20. 32 Weeks Pregnant, Most Relatable Costume.
21. Last minute Halloween costume.
22. “I’ll be confusing trick-or-treaters again this year.”
23. Midlife crisis Halloween
24. “My homemade Treebeard costume.”
25. That’s not what this song is about?