When you think of embroidery, you think of little old ladies putting bible quotes on pillows.
Well, not anymore thanks to the group r/Embroidery.
This is next level crafting where true artist can flex.
1. Finished my most ambitious project to this day. I present to you my true to size 3D Atlas Moth
2. First project ever
3. Bird on a Wire
4. Lotus pickers done with french knot stitching. Took a lot of time. What do you think?
5. A larger bird’s eye view embroidery with french knots & satin stitch. What do you think?
6. A new one❤️
7. someone recently called me Bob Floss
8. Gift to myself for my 28th birthday (self-portrait)
9. Silly rabbit
10. Llama Kuzco is finished! I’m so thrilled with how this turned out!
11. Anybody like red pandas? How about fuchsia ones?
12. Newest 3” hoop
13. My Bunny
14. This is the proudest I’ve felt in a long time
15. “Knit 1 purl 2. Knit 1 purl 2. That’s right!”
16. My first embroidery of 2022!
17. Willow Tree in Summer
18. full-length hand embroidery of a cat is ready
19. Progress pic: landscape thread painting. This is taking forever!
20. Meowwwww , 1 strand on 8” hoop
21. My non embroidering boyfriend got a kit and made me this cross stitch pendant and it really blew me away. Happy valentines day (:
22. I finally finished this piece
23. Astronomer here! I’ve embroidered the night sky!
24. Barn owl. Embroidered bag.
25. My embroidery diary did not go too well
26. Happy World Tapir Day!
27. My second embroidery kit completed and I’m so pleased!
28. My Star Wars themed embroidery piece, inspired by the swamps of Dagobah!
29. So so proud of the result
30. Finished my first embroidery ever!
31. finished up this crow yesterday