I haven’t been to an amusement park in years, but I always loved rollercoasters. I used to go so much as a kid, that I even knew where every camera was on all of the rollercoaster drops.
Those pics are always so fun. You get to see who a person really is when they are terrified, or especially the people who stay completely calm.
Here are 50 of the best rollercoaster drop pics to ever grace the internet.
2. Grandma is not enthused
3. 8 year anniversary of my favourite photo of my wife and I.
4. Scottish Rollercoaster
5. My 74 year old grandpa with COPD and I on a roller coaster. He was so excited!
6. Rollercoaster proposal (she only saw it when she got the souvenir photo)
7. There’s always an Asian better than you
8. I see your dad enjoying the the ride, and raise you three terrified daughters.
9. I enjoyed my daughter’s first Disney ride more than she did.
10. ‘Go to Disneyland’ they said… ‘It’ll be fun’ they said…
15. My wife hates rollercosters. After I pitched a fit about it, she finally picked one she would ride with me
18. the true definition of emotional rollercoaster and literally
19. So I took my son to the theme park…
20. My girlfriend lost her phone this past weekend on a roller coaster, and the ride photo caught the exact moment it happened
21. Clark was very excited to ride a rollercoaster like a big boy, until the first drop.
22. Sons first rollercoaster drop
23. Who says going to an amusement park alone isn’t fun?!?
24. Three adults enjoying a rollercoaster, three children less so
25. My friend and I randomly decided to take edibles and go to Disneyland. We took funny photos on every ride we could. This is my favorite.
30. Dating for 3 years and she talks a big game… Rollercoasters 2 girlfriend 0
31. My daughter’s first rollercoaster ride
32. My brother before and during a rollercoaster…
33. My cousin got on a rollercoaster, and it turned him into a demon