Are you here to get some cheap laughs at the expense of “The Greatest Generation?” Well then you’re in luck! Are you a baby boomer? Congratulations! You were able to power on your computer, log onto the world wide web, and find this article. You should be very proud of yourself.
What baby boomers lack in technological knowledge, they make up for in confidence. Here are 22 times they used that confidence to navigate the internet, and took a big old swing and a miss.
1. Are you sure, Sheila?
2. It’s the thought that counts, right?
3. OMW to Anytown, CA to get my identity theft on.
4. I mean, he’s already writing code.
5. So close.
6. Sage advice.
7. “forwArding this to amazing” is also my band name.
8. Honest mistake, and a great assist.
9. Yeah, Advil. What are you hiding?
10. Well now I want to know too.
11. Sass was called for.
12. Channel 9 isn’t asking the right questions.
13. In her defense twitter doesn’t really make any sense.
14. Not since the incident… *looks forlornly into the distance*
15. Not having a printer is very 2018.
16. Eat sh*t, Green Giant.
17. I must know what the rest of his day was like.
18. 14 results???
19. Why didn’t anyone else think of that?
20. The more you know.
21. Mama is up on the current breevs.
22. It is indeed a scary thought. Scary that you shared it.