For most of us students, school was pretty boring. We did what we could to make it bearable by entertaining ourselves. What we didn’t know was teachers felt the same exact way. Imagine teaching the same exact class for 20 years. You’d have to start finding ways to have fun or you’d go insane, and what better way to have fun than at the expense of your students.
1. NO I DON’T.
2. This is petty and I love it.
3. That skeleton has the right idea.
4. Still better than air guitar.
so my brother lost his recorder and the teacher still made him perform… pic.twitter.com/xtm5ni9ydN
— Aashna Belenje (@ABelenje) June 2, 2017
5. This is about as savage as you can get without it being straight up assault.
6. Now that’s commitment.
Lmaooo 💀😂 my professor really brought a mf coffin to class to say “yall test scores had me dead” pic.twitter.com/dBzuNvyBal
— mario (@ayy__mario) November 2, 2017
7. Prof. Spider-Man.
8. The classics never go out of style.
9. Dude just burnt the whole class down.
10. Got to love those teachers who go the extra mile.
When you don't show up for Spanish class and your teacher is extra as hell pic.twitter.com/DGd8QDvDnu
— grace ☭ (@grace__sheehan) November 2, 2016
11. That’s unfortunate.
12. PhD in dad jokes.
13. One too many stolen calculators.
14. At least this teacher was honest.
15. She’s who I want to be when I grow up.
16. F*ck Jerry and Robby.
18. Quite possibly the greatest Rick roll of all time.
19. Passive aggressive af.
20. I respect the hustle though.
My uni lecturer has a photo of him sitting on his desk on the window. i paid 9k to these trolls pic.twitter.com/pYrga9hZ3X
— Huff daddy (@KaySiizzle) October 16, 2016
21. When you ask the teacher for a pen, you get “the loaner.”
22. Whatever works.
23. I’m not so sure anymore.
24. This is some Hunger Games sh*t right here.
25. No mercy.
26. Nailed it.
27. Seems totally appropriate to me.
28. Mind control.
29. If you want to make an omelette you’ve got to break a few eggs.
30. A.B.T. Always Be Teaching.
31. Called out!
32. Next stop: Harvard.
33. Procrastination deterrent posted to class website.