If you sift through all of the dick jokes and political tweets, you can actually find little nuggets of knowledge on twitter. Maybe not enough to justify dropping out of school and reading twitter full-time, but you know, pretty close. Here are some tweets to get you started on your quest for knowledge, and ease your transition from boring student to internet know-it-all. (Just kidding. Please stay in school.)
1. Gonna Facebook message my childhood bully about this.
2. Knowledge applicable beyond getting you a job.
3. Never going to look at the beach the same way again.
If you blow air through sand, it becomes a “fluidized bed,” and acts just like a liquid pic.twitter.com/5fJZMClJsO
— Kyle Hill (@Sci_Phile) September 20, 2017
4. Ok, just go do this now. This is gold.
5. Wouldn’t you like to be living in the year 3017 with this dude?