Of course, that vision is completely shattered after your ninth consecutive tequila shot and you decide to text Mama all about how great your ass looks in this dress, like several of these daughters did.
1. This daughter accidentally booty texted her mom.
Drunk texted my mom again………. ??♀️ pic.twitter.com/Y9uLeiojfD
— Danelya (@ThatAsian04) March 9, 2017
2. This one got an unexpected response.
drunk texted my mom this last night (I guess?) and this was not a response I would expect to get pic.twitter.com/K4r4f0zIcE
— Amber Siple (@ambersiple) December 10, 2017
3. How drunk was this girl?
Drunk texted my mom about not selling the farm….. we don’t have a farm pic.twitter.com/LHhYSI2mbp
— Apollo (@twerkitbekki) November 25, 2017
4. Hey, everyone loves hairless cat pics.
i drunk texted my mom pic.twitter.com/xhmio8lqNF
— kt?? (@katie_c26) October 20, 2017
5. Maybe don’t call her “bitch.”
omg you guys I drunk texted my mom last night about bts I’m crying pic.twitter.com/jcwBbD0cr4
— marse (@kimseokjinsmh) January 10, 2018
6. This girl involved the whole family.
how my night went: i drunk texted my mom and drunk facetimed my grandpa pic.twitter.com/nGESZW8OLg
— alexis (@alexissmart_) December 17, 2017
7. Perfect, because this was a big ol’ disaster.
I have no recollection of this but apparently I drunk texted my mom, best friend, and stepfather last night to say we need to watch Titanic pic.twitter.com/0pyRJIPfuf— ashley blaine (@highwayromantic) October 4, 2017
8. Moms don’t need to know about Pornhub. Or, at least, they don’t need to find out about it from you.
i drunk texted my mom again pic.twitter.com/spAXHol9dJ
— victoria (@toreeehhh) June 9, 2017
9. Not even seeing a rock star warrants a response from this girl’s mom.
I drunk texted my mom last night AND I’m as hell she still hasn’t responded. ??? pic.twitter.com/0HoivUhMFa
— Lizette Garza (@lizette_garza) March 4, 2017
10. Awww, this is actually pretty sweet.
I drunk texted my mom last night and yes I really was saying that to her??? pic.twitter.com/qcR82vSEJf
— Ash (@ashleyyharkinss) April 17, 2017