I’ve dealt with my share of horrible coworkers but none come close to what’s been brought up in this AskReddit thread.
What’s the worst coworker you’ve ever worked with?
The last “day job” I had was delivering pizza. One of the other drivers would consistently not show up with the most ridiculous excuses. One day she told us her daughter went into labor and she had to rush to the hospital. A month later she claimed her daughter was STILL in labor. I bet her grandma died twice while at her last job.
- Sometimes A Funny Coworker Is The Only Thing Getting You Through The Workday (25 Pics)
- How Is The Job Hunt Going? Let Me Show You With Memes (24 Pics)(
- 19 Coworkers Who Need To Be Reported To HR IMMEDIATELY
- I Wonder How The People Of Walmart Have Been Handling This Pandemic? (26 Pics)
- Is This Person Wrong For Sharing Their Coworker’s Erotica Written About Other Coworkers?