Remember school? Does it make you happy or was it a rough time in your life? I went to Catholic school my whole life which made for an interesting childhood. Many of my friends went to public school and I was so jealous of the fact that they didn’t have to wear a tie every day. At the school I went to, you’d get in trouble for something as ridiculous as having your shirt untucked or having facial hair. Now, as an adult, I think I’d have a hard time sending someone to the office to shave whatever peach fuzz they had on their face with a two-blade razor. That may sound rough but this AskReddit thread has made me feel much better about it.
What’s the stupidest reason you got in trouble in school?
More Pics & Links:
- People On Reddit Are Sharing The Worst Coworkers They’ve Ever Had (27 Pics)
- Redditors Share Their Real-Life Examples Of Stupid People (31 Pics)
- High School Did Not Prepare These Folks For College (15 Tweets)
- Redditor Lets Girlfriend Sleep In Because She Treats Them Like A Human Alarm Clock
- Redditor Thinks It’s Perfectly Reasonable To Delete Girlfriend’s Instagram Account To Teach Her A Lesson