It takes a special type of a-hole to take to the internet to complain about a restaurant. Especially, during a pandemic. Rightfully so, this entitled couple got roasted on Twitter after rudely complaining about waiting for shredded cheese because “it’s the only way she can eat fajitas.” Don’t be these people. Have some decency. It’s possible the server had other tables to tend to while trying to not catch a virus. Something tells me they’re awful tippers too. This is the same guy that won’t wear a mask just to show people how tough he is.
More Tweets & Pics:
- 23 Of The Funniest Tweets From Women Ever (This Week)
- “Karens” Make Up Fake Gov. Agency And Bogus “Exempt” Cards To Get Out Of Wearing Masks
- 17 Hilariously Accurate Tweets About Trader Joe’s Employees
- Face Mask Memes You Can Laugh At Under Your Face Mask (27 Memes)
- 30 Funny Tweets About The Fireworks Going Off Nightly In Major Cities