It seems like something crazy happens every week, like the lady who can’t eat fajitas without shredded cheese or the Trader Joe’s mask incident but it’s important to remind ourselves good folks exist. This Reddit thread is a good one to peruse next time you’re down in the dumps. Acts of kindness go a long way.
What’s a small act of kindness you were once shown, that you’ll never forget?
More Pics & Stories:
- Reddit Shares Their Favorite Backhanded Compliments (30 Insults)
- Entitled Couple Gets Roasted For Freaking Out Over Waiting For Shredded Cheese At Restaurant (22 Pics)
- Face Mask Memes You Can Laugh At Under Your Face Mask (27 Memes)
- Marriage Memes May Understand Your Marriage Better Than You Do (33 Memes)
- Some Photos Are So Good They Look Like Accidental Renaissance Art (40 Pics)