People are sharing conversations with Amazon customer service agents flirting in this Twitter thread. These employees must be really bored or have run out of luck on Tinder to start flirting with customers. It’s been a rough year on all of us so if you’re desperate, you might have a shot with one of these customer service agents.
1. Twitter user Roxana shared screenshots of her conversation with an Amazon employee.
2. Maybe he’s just being nice but I don’t know.
3. Just give her the news Rupesh.
4. I bet he says this to everyone.
5. Roxana inspired others to share their interactions.
6. He seems kinda nice though.
8. Feel like this could’ve ended a few messages earlier.
9. Damn, I felt this.
10. Shoot your shot Apple genius.
11. Someone actually flirting with someone who plays video games.
12. That’s one way to say it.
13. The worst part about this is they know where you live.
14. These two are meant to be.
15. He DOES say this to everyone.
More Tweets & Pics:
- Employees Are Sharing Their Most Ridiculous “Customer Is Not Always Right” Stories (32 Tweets)
- The Sexual Tension Between Twitter And This Joke Format… (17 Tweets)
- Sorry “Karens,” These Customer Service Memes Aren’t For You (34 Memes)
- Nothing Is Quite As Satisfying As A Funny Customer Service Complaint
- Family Posts Letter They Found In Newly Purchased Van, Inspires Others To Share Hidden Messages They’ve Found (12 Pics)