If there’s one thing we can all agree on for once, it’s fried chicken is delicious, whether it’s boneless chicken wings or traditional. Until today, I never thought much about why they’re called boneless chicken wings but Nebraska man Ander Christensen is changing minds after bringing this argument to the city council in his hometown of Lincoln, Nebraska, and it’s sparked quite a conversation on Twitter.
Watch the Video Here:
The video has gone viral which inspired opinions from other Twitter users including Buffalo Wild Wings, who seems to disagree.
Boneless wings are not nuggets.
— Buffalo Wild Wings (@BWWings) September 2, 2020
Others seem to agree.
You need a raise and a platform. Here's to no more boneless chicken wings and yes to #SaucyNugs
— DLK (@DLKtheCreativ8r) September 3, 2020
This is the question I never knew I needed to ask.
— YesBoobs.com (@YesBoobs1) September 3, 2020
Glorified Chicken Nuggets
— S GD, Ph. D. (@s_gd_usa) September 3, 2020
If #SaucyNugs doesn't replace boneless chicken wings the world is in a far worse state than anyone comprehended.
Server: May I take your order?
Me: Yeah I'll have 20 of the spicy Saucy Nugs to go please. pic.twitter.com/ME8yoNixVP
— Too many humans (@Coldbeanbuts) September 3, 2020
More Viral Tweets & Stories:
- People Are Arguing Whether Mom Should Force Son To Return $100K He Got From Sleeping With Older Women
- 22 Of The Stupidest Things Anyone Has Ever Heard
- Comedian’s Story About Trying To Steal His Neighbor’s Cable Goes Viral (15 Pics)
- “Don’t Get Married Before”—Woman’s Thread Of 20 Important Things To Know Goes Viral
- Twitter Account Tells You Which Video Games Have Pettable Dogs (21 Tweets)