With so many people buying more off of Amazon because of COVID restrictions, delivery drivers are working double time. Customers hoping to not have their packages stolen are simply out of luck. Some of these hide-jobs are so bad it looks like someone threw the box into a bush from their moving delivery truck. Maybe we should let these overworked delivery drivers have this one outlet for creative freedom and let them put stuff wherever they want, what do ya say?
More Funny Stuff:
- Just Some Really Neat Stuff That Caught Our Attention This Week (21 Pics)
- 15 Hilarious Tweets You May Have Missed From This Weekend
- Weird Facts To Whip Out Next Time There’s An Awkward Silence (25 Facts)
- “I’m Allergic To Sex”—Ridiculous List Of 101 Ways To Say No To Sex Goes Viral On Twitter
- 33 Of The Funniest “Hamilton” Memes We Had Time To Find