There are things you can’t do and there are things you just shouldn’t do. Air frying a hot dog for 2 hours falls under the second category. Most people’s common sense would stop them from doing things that could definitely burn their house down, but Twitter user @KLobstar let Jesus take the wheel with his life when he air-fried a hot dog for 2 hours and documented the whole thing on Twitter for our demented brains to laugh at.
1. Seems like a good idea.
2. This is who the caution labels are for.
3. All downhill from here.
4. I can’t blame her.
5. There’s no winning here.
6. Lord have mercy on this hot dog.
7. It looks like Darth Vader post lava.
8. I believe him.
9. I don’t blame her.
10. Do not move the hotdog out. Move the family.
11. I don’t want to read “thick with hotdog flavor” ever again.
12. Now we’re getting somewhere.
13. Godspeed, hot dog.
14. No kidding.
15. That’s 8 years in hotdog time.
16. Didn’t expect that!
17. This seems like a wife move.
18. Your wife is packing her bags.
19. Any idea why?
20. This is like the bar exam for science.
21. It is. Try it.
22. Bury him.
23. Like forgetting sunscreen on vacation.
24. Did he put it in a bun?
25. RIP to this man’s home value.
You may also want to check out our favorite links from this week:
- A Few Videos Guaranteed To Make You Feel Better About Life
- Dog Tags Are Always Useful (And Sometimes Hilarious)
- 22 Parents And Grandparents Failing At Technology So Terribly It’s Hard Not To Laugh
- 22 Clever Movie Details You Never Noticed Before
- Structural Engineer Shares The Worst Things He Has Seen While On The Job