“Not My Job” is a place with endless examples of people putting in the least amount of effort at their job. I’ve had many coworkers in the past who also cared so little about the quality of their work. I’m just glad job fails at least funny because I’d fire them on the spot if I could.
We all know that feeling when you’ve already put in your two weeks notice at a job and you just aren’t feeling it anymore. It’s like if Friday lasted 14 days. Well, that’s only fun when you’re the person who is quitting.
Lazy coworkers are the worst because you end up picking up their slack if they show up with “not my job” energy. I used to deliver pizza and one of the other drivers would disappear for hours at a time while out on deliveries. She would call into work and eventually just not show up sometimes. She said her daughter went into labor. Valid excuse.
Well, 2 months later she was still not showing up sometimes and she said her daughter was still in labor. We found out she doesn’t even have a daughter. I was so shocked that they still let her slide on these excuses. I’d rather work at any one of these places. At least their coworkers are probably funny.
1. Proofread On A Friday
2. Take Some Artistic Liberties At Your Day Job
3. You’ll Never Work At A Lost And Found Again
4. You’re Hired
5. Not My Job To Proofread The Labels
6. Handeled With Care, Boss
7. Thanks For Nothing, Pan
8. Installed The Fence, Boss
9. One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other
10. Just Print It
11. Something Is Wrong But It Depends On The Day You’re Having
12. Worst Job Fail In History?
13. Not My Job To Post On Facebook
14. Yes, All The Cards Printed Correctly
15. Installed The Camera, Boss
16. You Actually Failed Up At Your Job
17. Iron Deficienacy Man
18. Good Enough
19. Time For Lunch
20. Close Enough, Send It Out
21. Translated The Sign, Boss
22. That’ll Do
23. Never Weld On A Friday
24. Not If We Temporarily Close The Mask Section
25. We’ve All Been There, Barry
26. Hung Up The Sign, Boss
27. Not My Job To Know There Were Only Two World Wars
28. Just Fire Me Already
29. Two Weeks Notice Kind Of Energy
30. Just Print It
31. Just Like the Brochure
32. Even Google Doesn’t Care Anymore
33. I’m Not A Plumber…And They Shouldn’t Be Either