As with most art, timing is everything. That, and perspective.
Thankfully, there’s an entire Reddit page devoted to sharing the silly, strange, and spellbinding photos that require the viewer to look at a few times before they figure out what’s happening in them.
Each of these photos is like an Escher painting. You’re left confused, aroused (intellectually), and then finally satisfied when you figure out what you’re looking at.
Here are the most interesting photos from a confusing perspective:
1. He’s just on top of the closet.
2. For a split second, I thought Derek Truck’s guitar cable was coming out of my TV and I was very confused.
3. not two separate pictures
4. Alien invasion (ceiling lights reflecting on glass window)
5. I have had this picture for 8 years from a time a friend caught me on TV. I recently shared it at work and was asked about the giant head to my left. I never noticed this and also, I cannot make sense of it at all!
6. A single photo of some trees and water
7. Those trees though..
8. Fewthis image of sky that looks like a body of water but isn’t
9. log dog
10. a very long finger
11. lunch date
12. tiny diver
13. long moo
15. A perfect fit
16. Petrol head Goldie
17. a horse, of course
18. stretch pick pocket
19. Camouflaged Feline (took me about 3 minutes to find it)
20. Don’t worry, it’s just a sunset reflected
21. See thru shoes?
22. what is happening???
23. “You’re just gonna feel a little pinch.”
24. lil buddy
26. A floating ship
27. just a mud bath
28. That’s one big kitty.
29. Whose legs?
h/t Reddit: r/ConfusingPerspective