They say that home is where the heart is, where one can find solace and build connections within a community. Ideally, our neighborhood should be a place where neighbors come together, supporting and uplifting one another. However, what happens when entitled neighbors disrupt the harmony, making everyone else’s lives challenging with their selfishness?
Here are 19 people who were so fed up with their entitled neighbors they just had to shame them online.
1. I put up a fence to keep my thieving and incredibly nosy neighbor out. He then puts up a camera so that he can look in.
2. Built a 7 foot privacy fence. Neighbor raised his by 2 feet and put a camera facing into my backyard.
3. Neighbor took delivery of a package that our business purchased, used the contents, and now wants us to pay for the scraps. Dafuq?
4. Kids are having fun with friends so a neighbor reported to HOA that they must be running a childcare.
5. Received in the mail from a concerned neighbor.
6. This poorly written letter from my passive aggressive neighbor telling me to remove my ‘legally-owned’ plants from my property.
7. Went to a friendsgiving, they let their neighbor know ahead of time that they would be having people over, it was 4:45pm on a Saturday and about 6 people were there at that point. He abruptly knocked on the door once, taped this note to the door and ran off.
8. My neighbor has indeed a bright light.
9. Next door neighbor parks both cars in front of house, blocks my mailbox and leaves theirs open.
10. My neighbor chucks her dog’s shit over the back fence.
11. My sons accidentally lost their football over the neighbors fence yesterday. This is how it was found back in our yard today.
12. Neighbor tried to saw my door handle off today because she hadn’t seen my cat in the window for 3 days.
14. My landlord texted me this after he kicked my sweet elderly neighbor out of our duplex so he could moved in.
15. My fucking dumbass neighbor put hot charcoal from his grill into the trashcan.
16. My neighbor refused to cut down her trees and they got into my backyard, i can’t even get my bike out.
17. Downstairs neighbors who saw no problem with blocking the stairs to the upstairs apartment.
18. Neighbors in semi-cul-de-sac don’t use their driveways, but park end to end in front of them into the street. Why???
19. My neighbor spent a ton of money on a granite mailbox post. They used an “O” instead of a zero to make the street number. It annoys me every time I walk by.