One nice thing about the world right now is no one’s invited me to an escape room in a while. They’re a widely popular activity for all sorts of people from bachelor/bachelorette parties to team-building exercises with coworkers which sounds brutal. Maybe I’m wrong but these stories make working at an escape room sound entertaining as hell.
Employees at an escape-room, what was the weirdest things you’ve witnessed through the cameras?
More Pics & Stories You May Or May Not Enjoy:
- Redditors Share Their Real-Life Examples Of Stupid People (31 Pics)
- 13 Of The Biggest Jerks To Ever Stay In A Hotel Or AirBNB
- “Room Rater” Twitter Account Judges Celebrities On The Rooms They Do Video Calls In (45 Pics)
- Maybe You’re The One With A Dirty Mind, Cause I Don’t See A Problem Here (29 Pics)
- People On Reddit Are Sharing The Worst Coworkers They’ve Ever Had (27 Pics)