Halloween season is here and thankfully there’s nothing else happening in the world this year.
Yes, people finally have time to focus on making the greatest costume ever, and some people are way ahead of the game.
If these people don’t inspire you to nail your costume this year, I don’t know what will. I’m going to dress as the husk of my former self and eat candy in my bed for the fifth year in a row, but if you’re the type of person who loves dressing up, here’s some inspiration for your Halloween costume.
People whose Halloween costumes absolutely nailed it:
1. “Going to a costume party tonight as Karen and her non-vaccinated child.”
2. You better be scared
3. Cynthia! She’s a really cool dancer!
4. If you loved Game of Thrones… I’m sorry you still have to admit this is good.
5. Game. Blouses.
6. My friend nailed his Kevin Smith costume.
7. Steve Martin got it right.
8. “The scariest costume of all.”
9. “This Post-Endgame Black Widow Cosplay.”
10. “Show me the receipt.”
11. Hubs and I switching it up this Halloween.
12. “My take on Cruella de Vil for a Heroes/Villains party.”
13. Dressed as my cat Murnau for Halloween this year.
14. I just want everyone to know that my two-year old insisted on being “pants” for Halloween…
16. Every year my work hosts a costume contest.
17. My Uncle’s Halloween costume is the scariest thing he’s ever known, his ex-wife.
18. 32 Weeks Pregnant, Most Relatable Costume.
19. Last minute Halloween costume.
20. “I’ll be confusing trick-or-treaters again this year.”
21. Midlife crisis Halloween
22. “My homemade Treebeard costume.”
23. Social media post and the reality behind it
24. Officer Jenny from Pokemon!
25. Fortune Teller and Crystal Ball (Baby Bump)
26. “My girlfriend wanted to do a Quidditch costume and told me to dress up as a snitch.”
27. My homemade oogie boogie costume!
28. Since becoming a wheelchair user 3 years ago I wanted to dress up as a mermaid, because I figure on land they would use wheelchairs too.
29. “I heard your mother does tricks Trebek.”
30. “wow.. ” – Chakotay
31. “My friend showed up dressed as Megoosa!”
32. Went as Freddy Mercury Krueger
33. Pretty stoked with how my Peggy Bundy turned out!
34. Painted up POP ART
35. Ended up giving advice all night with this costume.
36. My Grandma found a clever way to incorporate her walker into her Halloween costume.
37. Our Daughter’s first Halloween costume.
38. A buddy of mine and his salty Halloween costume.
39. When Your Dad goes as you.
40. Please pray for my dog. He just realized we’re insane.
41. “Laces Out”
43. “Happy Halloween!! Winter is coming.”
44. Reverse Pleasantville Halloween Costume this year. Black and white in a color world!
45. “He was this close to cutting off an ear.”
46. Lara Croft (1996 version)
47. “Making the alopecia universalis diagnosis work for us this Halloween. Voldemort and Nagini, at it again!”
48. “The most expensive part of this costume was the pizza.”
49. “Since everybody calls him a horse anyway.”
50. “Father/ daughter costume.”
Ooh, Click Me!! Click Me!! :
- Girlfriends Are Sharing What Their Homes Look Like Compared To Their Boyfriend’s (20 Pics)
- Husband Doodles On His Wife’s Mirror Every Morning To Help Her Cope With A Jerk Boss (17 Pics)
- Clever Costumes That Thankfully Have Nothing To Do With COVID (30 Pics)
- The Best Comments On The Interweb This Week (20 Pics)