Well, 2020 isn’t done with us yet. The Division of Wildlife Resources was out counting longhorn sheep in rural Utah when one of the biologists spotted it. A mysterious monolith.
— ComicBook.com (@ComicBook) November 24, 2020
Obviously, they had to stop and check it out.
Enjoy More Trending Memes & News, Or Don’t, Your Choice:
- If There Were A Tweet Hall Of Fame, These Belong In It (50 Tweets)
- Try Not To Spit Out Your Coffee Reading These Funny Coffee Memes (100 Memes)
- Well, That Was Awkward (35 Awkward Moments)
- Teachers Share The Weirdest Things Substitutes Did To Their Classrooms (21 Stories)
- If You Can’t Take The Heat, Stay Off The Internet (22 Top-Tier Insults)